Cenospheres (fly ash)
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|20+||US $850 / Ton|
The details are as following:
1. Rich and colorful pattern designs provide unique decorative results: Or obscure and quiet, or sparkling and lively, or serious and elegant, or bold and generous.
2. Tangible stereoscopic patterns will never fade.
3. Each distinctive pattern offers a different level of obscuration, providing privacy without sacrificing natural light.
4. Its wide range of patterns makes it highly suitable for decorative applications.
1. Windows for housing, flats, general construction etc.
2. Furniture, display bases house fitting, partitions etc.
3. Decorations e. G. Front doors, shop display etc.
4. Wall & ceiling claddings.
|Color||Clear, Bronze, Amber, Green, Blue, etc|
|Size||2000*1500mm, 2134*1524mm, 2440*1830mm, 1830*1220mm,|
2134*1830mm, or as your request
|Categories||Nashiji, Flora, May flower, Mistlite, Aqualite, Diamond, Karatachi, Moru, Moran,|
Ripple, Millenium, Masterlite, Kasumi, Crystal, Bamboo, Morgon, Chillin,
Chinchilla, Hishicross, Silver Square, etc
At the moment we looking for 30 um - 150um bead particle size. But bigger microbead can be also considered.
Cenospheres have been used for more than 30 years to improve the qualities of a multitude of manufactured products. Some desirable traits of cenospheres are their excellent thermal insulation, controllable density for buoyancy, high melting point, chemical and flame retardance, density management and low absorption level.